Kramer introduces “The 84,” an homage to one of the most formative shred-monster axes of all time. Styled in the image of the original Kramer Baretta of 1984 with offset double-cutaway body and droopy “banana” headstock—the guitar played and endorsed for a time by Edward Van Halen – “The 84” captures all the power, playability and attitude of the original, with classic “bullseye” graphics to make it more attention-grabbing than ever.
The 84 Baretta preserved the profile and 22 fret, 12 inch radius neck that is sought after in 84’s profiles.
Kramer The 84 Baretta features:
- Solid Maple body available in three powerful gloss finishes
- Maple neck with popular slim, wide neck profile
- Sizzling Seymour Duncan open-coil JB pickup with push/pull coil tapping
- Original Floyd Rose tremolo with locking tuning system
- Premium die cast tuners with 14:1 tuning ratio