New Skullyard artwork for the Jackson Soloist SL1. The Soloist SL1 is made in the US and has an Alder body, quartersawn eastern hard rock maple neck (through-body), compound radius ebony fingerboard, Seymour Duncan® pickups in H/S/S configuration, Floyd Rose® Original™ tremolo and black hardware.
The Jackson Soloist SL1 Skullyard has a compound-radius fingerboard which curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck-joint (for low-action bends without fretting out).
Jackson Soloist SL1 Skullyard features:
- Body: Alder (flamed maple top on transparent finishes)
- Neck: thru-body quartersawn maple
- Tuners: Die-cast
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Frets: 24 jumbo
- Inlays: Mother-of-pearl shark fin position
- Bound fingerboard and headstock
- Matching headstock on transparent finishes
- Inlaid mother-of-pearl Jackson logo
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan JB TB4 humbucker (bridge) and Classic Stack humbuckers (middle, neck)
- Controls: Master volume, master Floyd Rose Original double-locking 2-point tremolo
- Scale length: 25-1/2″
- 5-way pickup switch
- Hardware: Black (chrome on transparent finishes)
- CTS pots and Switchcraft switches
Guitar Planet rating
It’s free to vote and no registration required but you only get one shot
Like the Soloist SL1 Skullyard and want to see it in the Hall of Fame? Rate this guitar now (click on the stars below)… at least 20 votes with over 75% average rating gets this guitar into The HOF – the Guitar Planet Hall of Fame and from there into the Guitar of the Year award.