The new Jackson DK2M Pro Series Dinky is made in Japan & features an alder body, flat-sawn graphite-reinforced bolt-on maple neck with wrap-around heel, 24-fret compound-radius (12″-16″) maple fingerboard (dark rosewood on Snow White model) with offset black dot inlays (offset white dot inlays on Snow White model), black neck and headstock binding, direct-mount Seymour Duncan JB Zebra (bridge) and ’59 Zebra (neck) humbucking pickups with five-way blade switching & Floyd Rose bridge.
The first thing you notice about the new Jackson Pro Series, besides the striking aesthetics, is the feel—super-sleek necks and well-balanced classic designs with modern features, designed to deliver outstanding tone, light-speed playability and remarkably attainable value.
Jackson DK2M Pro Series Dinky features:
- Body: Alder
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Offset Black Dot (White Dot on Snow White)
- Fretboard Radius: 12” to 16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Headstock Binding: Black
- Fretboard: Maple or Dark Rosewood
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Maple with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Nut Width: 1.6875″ (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (64.8 cm)
- Headstock: Jackson Pointed 6 In-Line
- Neck Binding: Black
- Strings: D’addario EXL120(042-009)
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Zebra JB TB4 Direct Mounted Humbucking Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Zebra ’59 SH1N Direct Mounted Humbucking Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Two Inside Single Coils, Position 3. Both Full Humbucking Pickups, Position 4. Outer Neck Single Coil, Position 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware: Black
- Bridge: Recessed Floyd Rose FRT-O2000 Double-Locking Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Die-Cast
- String Nut: Floyd Rose R3
- Colours: Satin Black, Silver Burst, Snow White.
Could this be 2012 Guitar of the Year? You decide…
It’s free to vote and no registration required
Like the DK2M Pro Series Dinky and want to see it in the Hall of Fame? Rate this guitar now (click on the stars below – 1 star = don’t like, 5 stars = love it!)… at least 30 votes with over 75% average rating gets this guitar into The HOF – the Guitar Planet Hall of Fame and from there into the Guitar of the Year award.