Ibanez introduce the JEM7V7 seven string version of the famous and much loved JEM7V WH from the Steve Vai signature range of guitars. The JEM7V7 is made in Japan and features an alder body, super-smooth 5-piece maple/wenge neck, “Tree of Life” vine inlay, 3 DiMarzio Blaze pickups, Lo-pro Edge 7 recessed bridge and of course the Steve Vai signature Monkey Grip.
For those who love to shred like Steve Vai and need the extra versatility that only 7 strings can offer.
Ibanez Steve Vai Jem 7V7 features:
- Body: Alder body
- Neck type: JEM7 5pc Maple/Wenge neck
- Fretboard: Rosewood fretboard
- Inlays: Pearl with Abalone vine
- Fret: Jumbo frets w/Prestige fret edge treatment
- Scale: 648mm/25.5″
- Bridge: Lo-Pro Edge 7 bridge
- Neck pickup: DiMarzio® Blaze™ (H)
- Middle pickup: DiMarzio® Blaze™ (S)
- Bridge pickup: DiMarzio® Blaze™ (H)
- hardware color: Gold
Could this be 2013 Guitar of the Year? You decide…
It’s free to vote and no registration required
Like the Steve Vai Jem7V7 and want to see it in the Hall of Fame? Rate this guitar now (click on the stars below – 1 star = don’t like, 5 stars = love it!)… at least 50 votes with over 75% average rating gets this guitar into The HoF – the Guitar Planet Hall of Fame and from there into the Guitar of the Year award.