The King of Twang! Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee & Grammy Award Winner, Duane Eddy and his legendary tone is celebrated with his Gretsch “signature” hollow body guitar. Twin DynaSonic pickups, TRU-ARC “Rocking” bar bridge, Lacquer finish, trestle bracing and special neck & headstock profile replicated from Duane’s original G6120 that can be heard on many of his chart topping hits.
The pure sound of Duane Eddy is the pure sound of a great Gretsch guitar, and the G6120DE resonates with his amazing sound and his amazing rock ‘n’ roll legacy as a true “Rebel Rouser” of an instrument.
Gretsch G6120DE Duane Eddy features:
- Body Material: 3 Ply Maple
- Body Finish: Lacquer
- Bracing: Parallel Tone Bars, Trestle Bracing
- Body Depth: 2.875″ (73 mm)
- Body Width Lower Bout: 16″ (40.64 cm)
- Frets: 22 Medium
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″ (305 mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: 2-Piece Maple
- Neck Finish: Lacquer
- Nut Width: 1.6875″ (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.6″ (62.5 cm)
- Bridge Pickup: DynaSonic™ Single-Coil Bridge Pickup
- Neck Pickup: DynaSonic™ Single-Coil Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3.
- Neck Pickup Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Bridge: Rosewood-Based TRU-ARC™ Stainless Steel (ST-120) “Rocking” Bar Bridge
- Tuning Machines: Gold-Plated Grover® V98G Sta-Tite™ Die-cast Tuners
- String Nut: Polished Brass