The G5422DC-12 Electromatic Hollow Body 12-String sparkles with the lushly full and distinctively chiming sound that only comes from doubling the number of strings on a fine Gretsch guitar. Full and balanced 12-string tone emanates from its bound double-cutaway hollow body, which features sound-post bracing and elegant bound f holes. Other features include a maple neck, bound rosewood fingerboard, silver plexi pickguard, classic “G” arrow control knobs, rosewood-based Adjusto-Matic bridge and “G” Cutout Tailpiece, vintage-style open-back tuners and chrome hardware.
The Gretsch G5422DC-12 Electromatic features two dynamic new “Black Top” Filter’Tron pickups, which endow the latest generation of Electromatic hollow-body models with an electrifying new voice and identity.
Gretsch G5422DC-12 Electromatic features:
- Body Material: 5-Ply Maple
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.8125″ (46 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.5″ (62.2 cm)
- Bridge Pickup: “Black Top” Filter’Tron
- Neck Pickup: “Black Top” Filter’Tron
- Hardware Finish: Chrome-Plated
- Bridge: Rosewood-Based Adjusto-Matic Bridge
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style Open-Back
- Available in Black and Sunburst.