The G&L Fiorano GTS is an instrument that’s steeped in rock-guitar history but groundbreaking. The Fiorano GTS is the first set-neck, 25½”-scale, three-tuners-to-a-side guitar G&L has ever offered. It’s a striking instrument and, quite simply, it kicks ass. It joins the pioneering 24¾”-scale Ascari in G&L’s Tribute Series, and it delivers on its promise. The 24-fret neck and Gagon-designed humbuckers are made for brutal riffing and detuned/drop-tuned heaviness – but the Fiorino cleans up beautifully when asked.
The Fiorano was named after the curvaceous test track of Italy’s most renowned supercar maker, a place where tradition turns groundbreaking.
G&L Fiorano GTS features:
- Construction: set-neck
- Pickups: G&L AS4255B in neck position, G&L AW4368B in bridge position; designed by Paul Gagon
- Body wood: Mahogany with Flame Maple top
- Neck wood: Mahogany with Rosewood fingerboard
- Scale length: 25 1/2″
- Neck radius: 12″
- Frets: 24 medium jumbo
- Neck width at nut: 1 11/16″
- Neck profile: modern slim C
- Neck inlays: Abalone dot
- Bridge: Tone-Pros locking C-TPFP bridge and CT1 tailpiece
- Controls: 3 position pickup selector, volume, tone with push/pull coil tap
- Finish: Trans Red or Trans Black, bound body and neck