The G&L Legacy Deluxe blends elements of Leo Fender across his career. Take those classic Alnico V pickups in the neck and middle position, voiced by Paul Gagon. Then there’s the brilliant G&L Dual Fulcrum vibrato created nearly three decades later. Add one Seymour Duncan JB in the bridge and you’ve got yourself the makings of one versatile double-cutaway bolt-on guitar…
This Legacy Deluxe shows its darker side thanks to a Nearly Naked (NENA) Black Ice finish over its swamp ash body. It features a hard-rock maple neck with an easy-playing satin neck finish, while its 12″ radius lets you bend notes deeply and its Plek-dressed medium-jumbo nickel frets deliver silky playability.
The moment you open the luxurious Tolex hardshell case made by G&G Quality Case, you’ll be greeted with a stunning instrument and delicious aroma that’ll have your pulse racing.
G&L Black Ice Legacy Deluxe features:
- Body wood: 2-piece Swamp Ash
- Body finish: Nearly Naked (NENA) Black Ice
- Pickup (neck) – G&L CLF-100 Alnico pickup
- Pickup (middle) – G&L CLF-100 Alnico pickup RW/RP
- Pickup (bridge) – Seymour Duncan JB (TB-4)
- Neck wood: Hard Rock Maple with Maple fingerboard
- Neck finish: Clear Satin
- Neck profile: G&L #1 with 12″ radius
- Frets: Medium Jumbo; processed by PLEK
- Tuning keys: 12:1 ratio, sealed lubrication, adjustable knob tension
- Bridge: G&L Dual-Fulcrum vibrato
- Controls: 5-position pickup selector, volume with coil-tap, tone