The Gibson Slash Signature Rosso Corsa Les Paul blends timeless specs with Slash-approved features and fine points all dressed in a brand new finish from Gibson USA: Rosso Corsa—or “racing red.” This luscious, deep-reed transparent finish in hand-sprayed nitrocellulose lacquer beautifully shows off the guitar’s Grade-AAA flamed maple top, while letting the tonewood breath to enhance a rich, deep, resonant tone. Commemorative details include a distinctive Slash graphic on the headstock.
Slash—always particular about pickup tone—has teamed up with Seymour Duncan™ to produce the Slash Signature® humbuckers to his precise requirements. These are made in the image of the hallowed Gibson PAF humbuckers of the late 1950s, with genuine Alnico II magnets, but with a few extra turns of wire for a richer, throatier tone in the neck position and plenty of crunch and wail in the bridge.
Gibson Slash Rossa Corsa Les Paul features:
- Mahogany body with carved solid grade-AAA maple top
- Mahogany neck with ’60s SlimTaper profile
- Rosewood fingerboard with traditional trapezoid inlays
- Seymour Duncan™ pickups in the neck and bridge positions
- Orange drop tone capacitors
- Vintage-style tuners with 14:1 ratio