Blending the best of Gibson tradition with modern design features, the Nighthawk has been a favorite with a wide range of players ever since its introduction in 1993. The Nighthawk 2011 is sleek, powerful and crafted with the kind of playability that only a Gibson delivers. Whether you play rock, blues, country, jazz, fusion, or a radical new music that has yet to find a name, this is one of the most versatile electrics available.
With this guitar’s stunning Grade-AAA quilted maple top this is possibly the most elegant Nighthawk ever produced.
Gibson Nighthawk 2011 features:
- Poplar body with Grade-AAA quilted Maple top
- Rosewood fingerboard with acrylic dot inlays
- Double-black, open coil BB1 neck and BB2 bridge pickups with ceramic 8 blade middle pickup
- Independent push-pull volume and tone knobs and five-way position switch
- Vintage-style tuners with pearloid keystone buttons