The return of the mini humbucking Les Paul – Gibson USA introduces the Les Paul Studio ’70s Tribute. The Les Paul Studio ’70s Tribute achieves the unique feel of a 1970’s Les Paul with a thin-to-thick neck profile, a pair of new Dual Blade Alnico Mini Humbuckers and, to top it off, the Les Paul Studio ’70s Tribute looks great in your choice of Vintage Sunburst, Cherry, Gold Top or Silver Burst finish, all in grain-textured satin nitrocellulose lacquer…
The Les Paul Studio ’70s Tribute offers all the quality and performance that has made the Studio range so popular with hard-gigging guitarists since its introduction in 1983, with crucial updates that ally it with many legendary Gibson guitars of the 1970s.
Gibson Les Paul Studio 70’s Tribute features:
- Mahogany body with Solid Carved Maple top
- Maple neck with unique ’70s, thin-to-thick profile with volute
- Pair of dual blade alnico Mini Humbuckers in the neck and bridge
- Tune-o-matic bridge and stop bar tailpiece
- TonePros vintage style tuners with 16:1 tuning ratio