Gibson USA introduce the new Joe Bonamassa Les Paul Standard. The package, limited to 400 guitars, includes a meticulously crafted Les Paul Standard designed in the image of Joe’s own main squeeze, new pickups made to Joe’s specifications by Joe and Seymour Duncan. Even comes with a pair of Joe’s trademark Tag Hauer sunglasses.
“For me to be myself, I have to play a Les Paul. I plug it in and it sounds like me — exactly the way I’m supposed to sound. Anything else just doesn’t make sense” (Joe Bonamassa)
Gibson Joe Bonamassa Les Paul Standard features:
- Mahogany body with modern weight relief
- Mahogany neck with new 1960 Asymmetrical profile
- Bound Rosewood fingerboard with trapezoid inlays
- Dual Joe Bonamassa signature Seymour Duncan pickups in the neck and bridge
- Black five-ply pickguard signed by Joe
- Locking Grover tuners
- Color: Goldop finish with dark ebony sides
Could this be 2013 Guitar of the Year? You decide…
It’s free to vote and no registration required
Like the Joe Bonamassa Les Paul Standard and want to see it in the Hall of Fame? Rate this guitar now (click on the stars below – 1 star = don’t like, 5 stars = love it!)… at least 50 votes with over 75% average rating gets this guitar into The HoF – the Guitar Planet Hall of Fame and from there into the Guitar of the Year award.