Gibson USA proudly presents the Grace Potter Signature Flying V. Crafted from Grade-A tonewoods and loaded with premium hardware and two of the finest contemporary recreations of legendary PAF humbucking pickups, the Grace Potter Signature Flying V is the hippest tone machine to head down the pike in a long time. Its unique look, designed by Grace, includes a hand-sprayed Nocturnal Brown gloss nitrocellulose top finish and satin natural back, sides and neck, and cream-painted Lexan pickguard with custom silkscreened art deco border.
Along with her band the Nocturnals, Grace Potter channels the best of late ’60s and early ’70s rock into a hip and original brew. Grace’s soulful voice and stellar guitar playing on her favored Flying V tipped her as a classic rocker right from the start.
Gibson Grace Potter Flying V features:
- Body: grade-A Mahogany with gloss nitrocellulose top finish
- Neck: grade-A Mahogany with “Slim V” profile
- Fingerboard: bound Chechen with acrylic dot inlays
- BurstBucker Pro Rhythm and Lead humbucking pickups in the neck and bridge positions
- Tune-o-matic bridge and stud-mounted stopbar tailpiece
- Vintage-style TonePros with pearloid keystone buttons and 16:1 tuning ratio
- Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24 3/4″
- Knobs: Vintage Amber Top Hat
- Pickguard: Lexan Painted Cream with Silkscreened Artwork