Now Gibson USA honors certified guitar legend with the Gary Moore Les Paul Standard, a first-class Les Paul decked out to this demanding artist’s preferred specifications.
Many details are reminiscent of the famed “Peter Green Les Paul,” formerly played by Gary Moore. From its highly flamed maple top with Lemonburst finish, to its traditional Les Paul Model headstock with signature truss-rod cover, to its mismatched amber and gold top-hat knobs, the Gary Moore Les Paul Standard offers uncompromising looks.
The two BurstBucker Pro pickups on the Gary Moore Les Paul Standard blend the best of Gibson’s hallowed PAF humbuckers with the versatility required by today’s high-gain rockers. These pickups are made with Alnico V magnets and wound with 42 AWG wire.
Gibson Gary Moore Les Paul Standard features:
- Mahogany body with figured grade-AA maple top
- Mahogany neck with rounded ’50s profile
- Granadillo fingerboard with acrylic trapezoid inlays
- BurstBucker Pro pickups in the neck and bridge positions
- Orange Drop tone capacitors
- TonePros Kluson green-key tuners with 16:1 ratio