Gibson’s original “Reverse-Bodied” Firebird was ahead of its time when it first arrived in the early ’60s, but it really came into its own as a rock classic of the 1970s. To capture the look, feel and tone of the instruments that made massive music during a decade when rock was king, Gibson USA introduces the Firebird Studio ’70s Tribute.
The Firebird Studio ’70s Tribute captures the visual style of one of the most revolutionary guitar designs ever to hit the scene.
Gibson Firebird Studio 70’s Tribute features:
- Mahogany body available in 4 stunning satin finishes
- Maple neck with unique ’70s, thin-to-thick profile with volute
- Pair of dual blade alnico Mini Humbuckers in the neck and bridge
- Tune-o-matic bridge and stop bar tailpiece
- MINI Grover™ Kidney tuners with 14:1 tuning ratio