Gibson USA presents the Billie Joe Armstrong Les Paul Junior Double Cut, a great partner to the original single-cutaway Billie Joe Armstrong Les Paul Junior, and a guitar that is primed to get you straight into no fuss, no frills rock ’n’ roll. Designed in the image of the late ’50s rendition of the breed, the Billie Joe Armstrong Les Paul Junior Double Cut is crafted with select tonewoods and an advanced rendition of Gibson’s hallowed P-90 pickup – the noise-cancelling H-90, with a double-cutaway body and subtle custom graphics to help it stand out from the crowd.
The Gibson Les Paul Junior has become a no-nonsense favorite of countless punk and garage rockers and Billie Joe Armstrong has used one right from the very start of his tenure with Green Day.
Gibson Billie Joe Armstrong Les Paul Junior Double Cut features:
- Solid Mahogany body with iconic Junior double-cutaway
- Mahogany neck with Billie Joe’s preferred slim early ’60s profile
- Powerful P-90 Plus pickup in the bridge position
- Vintage-style wraparound bridge
- Hot-stamped silver Billie Joe Armstrong “Adeline skull” logo on pickguard
- Gibson USA gigbag with a stylish “leopard skin” plush lining and red external graphic