Introducing Fibenare’s T-type electric guitar – the Roadmaster. Comes in two styles the Friberg and the Roadmaster 56 but both made of exotic woods. The Fibenare Roadmaster bridge houses a single-coil pickup and this is accompanied by another single-coil pickup in the neck…
All Fibenare models can be custom ordered with these options: figured maple top, figured maple neck, maple or ebony fretboard, other frets, other neck dimensions, V-shape or boat neck, graphite or bone nut, other Fibenare pickups, 7 string construction, left-handed construction.
On your Fibenare guitar you can make your choice out of three types of nuts – brass, graphite & bone. Each has a characteristic tone that affects your guitars sound.
Fibenare Roadmaster 56 features:
- Body: solid alder, high-gloss finish
- Scale length: 650 mm
- Frets: 21 medium
- Fretboard radius: 296-520 mm conical
- Neck: Maple bolt-on, C-shape, regular neck width, regular thickness
- Keys: Vintage Kluson style
- Truss rod: double-acting
- Fretboard: rosewood with MoP dot inlays
- Bridge: Fibenare Roadmaster bridge
- Electronics: Fibenare Roadmaster hand-wound set, volume pot, tone pot
- Weight: 3.3 kg