New 2012 flagship superstrat from Fernandes – the Revolver Elite JP (JP = made in Japan). The Revolver Elite JP is an axe-slinger’s dream come true: neck-thru construction, maple body for solid tone and shimmering sustain, Gotoh hardware and EMG 81/Sustainer configuration for tonal versatility, a must-have for professional lead players and sessions musicians.
The Fernandes Sustainer™ pickup is a uniquely designed electronic system that enables the controlled sustain of any single or group of notes within the guitar’s sound range. With the flick of a switch the guitarist has an effective way to control sustain and feedback.
Fernandes Revolver Elite JP features:
- Body: Maple
- Neck: Maple, Neck Through
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 25 1/2″ Scale
- 24 Jumbo Frets, 14″ Radius, Pearl Center Dot Inlays
- Nut: Gotoh Locking 1 5/8″
- Tuning Gears: Gotoh Die Cast
- Bridge: Gotoh Floyd Rose Licensed Tremolo
- Features: FERNANDES SUSTAINER SYSTEM, KTS Titanium Neck Reinforcement Rods
- Controls: 3-Way Toggle Switch, SUSTAINER ON/OFF & Mode Switches, 1 Volume, 1 Tone
- Pickups: SUSTAINER (neck), EMG-81 (bridge)
- Colors: See-Thru Black, See-Thru Purple, Tobacco Sunburst
Could this be 2012 Guitar of the Year? You decide…
It’s free to vote and no registration required
Like the Revolver Elite JP and want to see it in the Hall of Fame? Rate this guitar now (click on the stars below)… at least 30 votes with over 75% average rating gets this guitar into The HOF – the Guitar Planet Hall of Fame and from there into the Guitar of the Year award.