ABKCO Music & Records and Fender release limited edition Rolling Stones Beggars Banquet Telecaster exclusively through Amazon.com. This will be a limited run of 300 collectible “Beggars Banquet” Telecaster guitar packages in celebration of ABKCO’s recent release of the ‘Clearly Classic’ edition of the landmark album on clear vinyl. Featuring artwork from the Rolling Stones Beggars Banquet cover on the front and the gatefold feast on the back of the guitar’s body, as well as a numbered neck plate. The cover depicts a graffiti-defaced public toilet, which at the time was deemed too controversial for domestic consumption in the U.S., prompting the record company to package it with an all white alternate cover.
For the first time ever, as a result of a new state of the art printing process, the artwork is printed directly onto the guitar’s body and pickguard, ensuring vibrant high-resolution imagery and maximum durability.
Fender Beggars Banquet Telecaster features:
- Solid alder body with durable gloss polyester finish.
- Comfortable “C” shape maple neck with 9.5″ fingerboard radius and 21 medium frets offers easy playability.
- Standard Tele single-coil neck and bridge pickups offer a huge range of classic British rock tones.
- 3-position pickup selector switch, and knurled chrome volume and tone controls offer total sonic control.
- Six-saddle strings-through-body bridge increases sustain and ensures optimal intonation.
- Precise and durable Fender cast/sealed tuning machines accurately hold pitch.