Back to the roots! Duesenberg’s success story began 1995 with this light, easy-to-handle and elegant semi-acoustic guitar. The Starplayer III is a reissue of the very first Starplayer model, but equipped with all the features of a modern Duesenberg. Back then with a flat top and back but already with the three-phased Art Deco design that is intentionally reminiscent of the golden era of the E-guitar.
The Duesenberg Starplayer III has more Rock-Appeal then the Starplayer TV, due to its flat body, but is otherwise equipped like its big sister.
Duesenberg Starplayer III specs:
- Body: Semi-acoustic with sustain block, bent sides, f-hole
- Top: laminated spruce, flat
- Back/sides: laminated flamed maple, flat
- Neck: traditionally glued in, 1-piece maple, D-shape
- Fingerboard: indian rosewood
- Frets: 22 jumbo 2,8 x 1,0 mm
- Tuners: Duesenberg Z-Tuners, “Art Diego” buttons
- Bridge: Duesenberg steel saddle bridge
- Tailpiece: Aluminum stop tailpiece (non-trem models only)
- Tremolo: Duesenberg Deluxe Tremola (trem models only)