The Daisy Rock Stardust Elite Classic has rock attitude beneath its pretty finishes, produced by a pair of high-output humbuckers for a rich, crunchy tone, and a sycamore body for a punchy sound with a lot of attack. The Stardust Elite Classic features set-neck construction for increased sustain and stability, Grover tuners along with a fully adjustable tune-o-matic bridge to ensure accurate intonation and rock solid tuning, and Daisy Rock’s trademark “Slim & Narrow” neck, which makes it easier for girls with smaller hands to play. Plus, it’s lightweight so it won’t break your back, even on those super long gigs.
“Pros: rude tones, excellent playability. Cons: none. It’s fun to play, it feels great, and it always rocks hard.”(Guitar Player Magazine)
Daisy Rock Stardust Elite Classic features:
- Daisy Rock’s exclusive “Slim & Narrow” neck design makes it easier for girls with smaller hands to play the guitar
- Lightweight construction makes the guitar easier to manage and more comfortable to play
- A push-pull tone control “taps” the humbuckers to add single-coil sounds for sonic versatility
- Set-neck construction for increased sustain and stability
- Grover tuners and a fully adjustable tune-o-matic bridge with stop bar help ensure rock solid tuning