The Cort KX5-CQ is a special limited edition within the KX series of Cort’s superstrat models. The KX5-CQ has a double cutaway basswood body with a black paint, gloss finish and custom graphic designed by Stephen Jensen. Motherbucker pickups with coil splitting ability are built onto this model as well. Canadian hard maple neck has a bolted joint and a rosewood fingerboard with 24 frets, pearl block inlays and 15-3/4″ radius.
The Cort KX5 CQ features a custom graphic designed by Stephen Jensen of F3 Design – an artist closely associated with music who’s also created stunning guitar artwork for Dean, Washburn & Parker.
Cort KX5 CQ features:
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Body: Basswood w/ Binding
- Neck: Canadian Hard Maple
- Binding: White
- Fretboard: Rosewood, 12″ Radius(305mm)
- Frets: 24 / Large (2.7mm)
- Scale: 25 1/2″ (648mm)
- Inlays: Rectangular White Pearl
- Tuners: Die cast
- Bridge: T.O.M Bridge with string through Body
- Pickups: Motherbucker MB-2F & MB-2R (H-H)
- Electronics: 1vol, 1tone (w/ push pull), 3way toggle
- Hardware: BK (Black)