The new Cort CR250’s classic design features a single cutaway, arched maple top and set-in neck construction. The ClassicRocker-II CR2NS-F & CR2NS-R (H-H) pickups give the CR250 a warm vintage tone that complements it’s classic design.
The CR series, or Classic Rock Series, is an all new electric guitar line up from Cort for 2011.
Cort CR250 features:
- Construction: Mahogany w/ flamed maple veneer top
- Neck: Mahogany, Vintage “C” Shape
- Binding: n/a
- Fretboard: Rosewood, 12″ Radius(305mm)
- Frets: 22 / Large (2.7mm)
- Scale: 24 3/4″ (629mm)
- Inlay: Rectangular White Pearl
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic bridge (BM002) & stop tailpiece
- Tuners: Vintage
- Pickups: ClassicRocker-II CR2NS-F & CR2NS-R (H-H)
- Electronics: 2vol, 2tone, 3way toggle
- Strings: D’addario EXL110(046-010)
- Hardware: NI (Nickel)