Cort Aero-11. With its thin asymmetric body design and focus on playability the Aero is the perfect primary guitar. Its 25.5″ scale length and two-point fulcrum tremolo each Aero delivers smooth, fast and effortless playability.
The asymmetric slim body of the Aero-11 provides perfect aesthetics and playability in one great shape.
Cort Aero-11 features:
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Carved Top: Yes
- Neck Shape: C-shaped neck
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on
- Neck Wood: Canadian Maple
- Scale Length: 25 1/2″ (648mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood, 12″ Radius(305mm)
- Fingerboard Inlays: White Dot
- Number of Frets: 22 / Large (2.7mm)
- Tuners: Die-cast
- Bridge: Wilkinson VS50 Tremolo
- Hardware: Black Nickel
- Number of Pickups: 3 (2 x single coil & 1 x humbucker)
- Pickup Switch Type: 5-Position Blade
- Pickups: Hot rail BKRSS-F & BBEG5-M & MMHGB-R(S-S-H)
- Electronics: 1 volume, 1 tone, 5-way lever
Guitar Planet rating
It’s free to vote and no registration required but you only get one shot
Like the Aero-11 and want to see it in the Hall of Fame? Rate this guitar now (click on the stars below)… at least 20 votes with over 75% average rating gets this guitar into The HOF – the Guitar Planet Hall of Fame and from there into the Guitar of the Year award.