BC Rich introduce the 2012 model Mockingbird ST – the most popular model in the Mockingbird family. The heart of the ST is its Floyd Rose Original tremolo and a pair of Duncan Designed HB-103 pickups. Other goodies include an ebony fingerboard, diamond inlays and Grover tuners. The neck-through construction also assures great tone and full fingerboard access. The Transparent Red, Transparent Blue, Transparent Purple, Black Burl and Honey burst color options perfectly highlight this model’s quilt maple top.
The Duncan Designed HB-103 high output pickups are controlled with a selection of knobs and switches that include a 5 position varitone filter knob, two coil tap switches and a reverse phase switch.
BC Rich Mockingbird ST 2012 features:
- Construction: Neck-through
- Body wood: Mahogany 40mm body thickness
- Neck: Mahogany with 12″ radius & painted back of neck
- Pickups: Duncan Designed HB-103
- Top: beveled AAA quilted maple veneer
- Fretboard: Ebony with 24 jumbo Frets & diamond inlays
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Tremolo
- Tuners: Grover Super Rotomatics
- Colour options: Transparent Red, Transparent Blue, Transparent Purple, Black Burl, Honey burst & Pearl White
Could this be 2012 Guitar of the Year? You decide…
It’s free to vote and no registration required
Like the Mockingbird ST 2012 and want to see it in the Hall of Fame? Rate this guitar now (click on the stars below – 1 star = don’t like, 5 stars = love it!)… at least 30 votes with over 75% average rating gets this guitar into The HOF – the Guitar Planet Hall of Fame and from there into the Guitar of the Year award.