BC Rich kick off 2016 with a bold refresh of their lineup. New owners have chosen a new naming structure – Group 1 instruments are Mk1-Mk3 & represent the starter models this is the BC Rich Mk3 Jr V…..
The BC Rich Mk3 Jr V is no doubt, iconic, outrageous, classy and fast. It features a black top with white beveled edges that accentuate its sleek styling. The Jr V is balanced perfectly both in weight and feel. The Hi-output pickups, concave diamond inlays and full floating tremolo make this guitar a serious metal machine.
With effect from January 2016, the BC Rich name was licensed to Praxis Musical Instruments. PMI are also the people handling Ernie Ball Music Man’s Sterling range of more affordable instruments.
This year, the BC Rich range are divided into 3 major groups: Group 1- Mk1/ Mk3 Group 2- Mk5/ Mk7 Group 3- Mk9/ Mk11. Group 1 instruments represent the manufacturer’s starter models. Group 2 instruments are mid-tier offerings while Group 3 models are top of the line selections.
The BC Rich Mk1 series guitars all feature hard tail construction with satin natural painted necks for an easy, speedy feel. With fretwork and playability unrivaled at their price point, the Mk1 Series bring an amazing level of quality to the entry level player.
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Shape: V
- Scale Length: 24.75″ (629 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck: Hard Maple
- Inlays: Concave Diamond inlays
- Neck Construction: Bolt On
- Fret Number: 24
- Fingerboard Radius: 13.75’’ (350 mm)
- Nut Width: 1.65’’ (42 mm)
- Headstock: 6 inline
- Pickups: BC Rich High Output Humbuckers
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 3-Position Selector
- Bridge: B.C. Rich full floating Double Locking Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Die Cast
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Colors: Black with white beveled edges